North Sound ACH exists to create a just and inclusive culture and the necessary conditions required for all community members to thrive.
- North Sound ACH meets urgent needs and reduces barriers to well-being for individuals and groups who face systemic inequities by investing in policies and programs that address and dismantle the historic and systemic barriers to equitable well-being
- North Sound ACH advances a just, inclusive and collaborative culture by prioritizing the well-being of the current and future generations
- – North Sound ACH partners with a network of regional and local organizations, networks and leaders who share a common narrative, vision and framework for working together on the vital conditions necessary for individual and collective well-being
- – Regional investments are well coordinated to ensure measurable improvement in well-being—at a population-wide level, and for historically marginalized groups.
- – Civic capacity or muscle (ability to solve collective problems, share power and adapt to unforeseen challenges) is intentionally built, supported and maintained
- All people and places in the North Sound region experience mental, social physical, financial and spiritual well-being
- – People across the region and lifespan have access to the vital conditions that are relied upon on every day for well-being
- – People across the region and lifespan experience a sense of belonging