The Medicaid Transformation Project is a five-year agreement between Washington state and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) that provides funding for regional health system transformation projects that benefit Medicaid clients.
View North Sound ACH documents submitted to the Health Care Authority (HCA) here.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Email us at email@example.com to request a document.
Visit these pages on the Health Care Authority’s website to learn more:
- Medicaid Transformation Project Toolkit (September 2019)
- ACH submitted documents, including semi-annual reports and implementation plans.
- Medicaid Transformation metric specifications
- Approved project plan scores and earned incentive funds by ACHs
- DSRIP Measurement Guide (August 2019)
- Foundational Community Supports provider map
- See more Medicaid transformation resources