Part-time Network Technician/Coordinator
Hourly Range: $29.95 – $38.95 (depending on qualifications)
Applications Received by 12/18/20 receive first consideration.This part-time position, under the direction of the North Sound ACH Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Chief Operations Officer (COO), will lead development, oversight and monitoring of the organization’s data and information systems, including adherence to safety and privacy requirements. Works directly with all North Sound ACH team members. The person in this position will be responsible for responding to user needs in a timely manner and ensuring the optimal running of all systems, among other technical duties.
Click here for job description.
TO APPLY: Click here for application form.
Salary Range: $62,308 – $81,000/year (depending on qualifications) | Applications Received by 12/30/20 receive first consideration.
This position will oversee the planning, implementation, assessment, analysis and performance of North Sound Accountable Community of Health (North Sound ACH) project initiatives and activities. Duties include project planning and oversight, partner engagement and support, project implementation, and monitoring that support the following regional aims:
– Care coordination across the continuum of health, ensuring those with complex health needs are connected to the interventions and services needed to improve and manage their health.
– Transitional care services to reduce avoidable hospital utilization and ensure individuals are getting the right care in the right place.
– Transitional care services care for people returning to the community from incarceration.
– Collaborative diversion strategies to promote appropriate use of alternatives to emergency department services, including increased use of primary care and social services.
– Reduce opioid-related morbidity and mortality through strategies that target prevention, treatment, and recovery supports.
– Ensure individuals have access to high-quality reproductive health care throughout their lives, including appropriate and effective contraceptive care, preconception care, and prenatal care.
– Address reproductive health needs of individuals and families outside of traditional reproductive health care settings, offering better coordinated care for patients/clients and more seamless access to the services they need.
– Ensure children and families have access to high-quality health care and promote the health of children.
– Increase access to oral health services, including remote and rural locations to prevent or control the progression of oral disease.
– Integrate health system and community approaches to improve chronic disease management and control for asthma, diabetes, and heart disease.
– Address physical and behavioral health needs in one system, through an integration of behavioral and physical health services.
Do you want to join a team that is invested in health transformation while working to advance equity and community resilience? Our office is based in Bellingham Washington, and we are looking for candidates from across the five-county region, especially applicants from indigenous communities, communities of color, LGBTQ+ and others who will add diversity of experience and perspective to our team.
TO APPLY: Click here to download application form.
Please complete the application and submit it with a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
North Sound ACH does not discriminate against any person with regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran or military status or physical or mental disability. To strengthen our team, candidates from across the North Sound region and from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.