Data Across Sectors for Health
This informational guide introduces non-health sector professionals to health care data. This guide answers questions such as:
- Who collects and uses health care data?
- What are some common types of health care data?
- How is health care data stored and what systems are used to store it?
- What are typical uses of health care data?
- How can different organizations access health care data?
- What data are available in my local community?
Data from the health care sector is essential to understanding and improving individual health. This data can inform the planning and development of population-level programs and policies in many sectors.
DOWNLOAD TO READ MORE
right click to open in a new tab