North Sound ACH has launched a learning, advocacy, and action network, open to all community members and organizations seeking to advance a just and inclusive culture and the necessary conditions required for all community members to thrive. Together network members will provide the assets, influence, and leadership for the Collaborative Action Network (the Network).
About the Network
The formative Commitments outline our shared beliefs, guiding principles, and actionable steps to create change. Click on the images below to read the full PDFs.
How to Join
If you are interested in joining the Network, we welcome individuals and organizations who are inspired to commit to this work. Please read more about what is the Network, how you and your organization can benefit, and how to get started! Click on the images below to read the full PDFs.
2023 Network Learning Series
We host a Network Learning Series that is open to all individuals, organizations, and community members, whether you are part of the Network or not. The learning sessions are interactive, creating space for Network-wide learning and relationship building – to explore local, regional, and national models of change, including Network bright spots. We invite you to join us!
- March 29: Getting Started with Legislative Advocacy – find the session recording and shared resources by clicking here.
- May 17: Elevating community voices in advocacy: Lessons from youth leaders – find the session recording and shared resources by clicking here.
- July 19: Community Health Workers: Promoting Health and Strengthening Communities – find the session recording and shared resources by clicking here
- September 20: Incarcerated and Justice Involved Equitable Solutions – Zoom registration link
- November 15: Community-based Engagement and Facilitation Training, with Milenko Matanovic – Zoom registration link
Read the Commitments and connect with an ACH staff member!
If you are ready to join, welcome! Please be sure to read through the Commitments, What is the Collaborative Action Network, and connect with a North Sound ACH staff member before signing. When ready – click here!
Frequently Ask Questions
Click on the image to the right to view some of the most asked questions we get, if you don’t have your question answered here you can contact us at any time at Team@NorthSoundACH.org